Sponsoring and volunteering for the Chamber benefits businesses and the community
A big shout-out and thanks to Elko New Market Chamber members actively involved in donating time, energy, and money to organize and sponsor our many events. As a nonprofit, we couldn’t do it without you!
The Elko New Market Chamber gives to the community by:
Working with the Elko New Market Police Department
- Point of Impact – education of teen drivers and their parents
- Shop with a Cop – collection that pays for presents and winter clothing for a community family in need
- AED and CPR training (new this year) – sponsorship of this event to train our members and residents
Organizing Events that Entertain and Benefit Youth
- Christmas tree lighting
- Community Action Partnership’s school supply drive
Developing Leaders in our Community
- Rewrite your Script series
Organizing Events Bringing Chamber Members and Residents Together
- Annual Golf Tournament – our largest fundraiser, which provides proceeds to the Fire Relief Association
- Ribbon-cutting Ceremonies
- Candidate Forum and State of the City Address
- Ladies Night Out
All these projects, and others, involve communications that market our members, organizing member networking events, and supporting our members when doing business in our area.
Giving back to your community—whether you’re a business, group or an individual—is what makes Elko New Market special and drives our success. What helps our community also benefits us. Plus, giving back is contagious! Your involvement reflects who we are and the exceptional quality of life we can offer.
If you would like to get involved with Elko New Market Chamber events and projects, let us know. You can reach us at 612-888-ELKO (3556) or email@example.com. If you are interested in joining the Chamber, call, email or visit www.enmchamber.org/join.