Chamber Co-op Advertising Opportunities
The ENM Chamber invites you to participate in our co-op advertising opportunities that have previously included high-quality advertising circulars, a city map with ads, refrigerator magnets, all of which are distributed to over 2,500 local residents and businesses. Ads are very affordable and are available in a variety of sizes, allowing you to advertise your business to a broad base of local and regional prospective customers within your budget. Space is generally limited, so get in early as soon as they are announced.
The ENM Chamber has many events throughout the year that offer opportunities for great exposure. Some of those events are:
- ENM Chamber Community Golf Tournament
- ENM Chamber Annual Dinner
- Point of Impact Teen Driving Program
- Networking and Lunch & Learn events
- Ladies Night Out
- Christmas Tree Lighting Event
To inquire about sponsorship of Chamber events, please contact Dawn Weitzel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship of City Events
Chamber members are invited to sponsors various events hosted by the City of Elko New Market throughout the year. These events are a great way to gain awareness among residents, sometimes nearly 300 parents and children. The events include:
- Easter Egg Hunt: Chamber members may set up vendor tables, sponsor games, or contribute prizes or candy to the event.
- Family Fun Nights in the Park (or Library): During the summer, the City hosts Family Fun Nights in Wagner Park, showing a movie or hosting an activity such as the Minnesota Zoomobile or the University of Minnesota Raptor Center. Chamber members may sponsor an evening, helping cover the costs of the movie license fees or the activity booking fee. Sponsors could also splurge on an inflatable/bounce house or water slide. Sponsors may post signage and give out flyers at the event as well as mingle with the crowd.
- Fire Rescue Days Parade: Chamber members can sponsor the grand marshal or the parade announcer, or provide candy or other small prizes to be given out during the parade.
- Halloween Party: For a small exhibit fee, Chamber members can set up an exhibit table and/or sponsor games to gain exposure to approximately 200 kids and their parents. Donations of cash or candy are also welcome.
Please contact the City Offices at 952-461-2777 if you’d like to take advantage of these great opportunities.
New Prague Community Ed Catalog
New Prague Area Community Education has affordable advertising opportunities for area businesses. The department produces a printed catalog that is delivered to over 10,195 households in the area, is available at local businesses and may be viewed online at the Community Education website. The catalog is published 3 times each year. Contact New Prague Community Education for restrictions, deadline dates, and ad rates.