Raise awareness and drive prospects to your website and business
The internet has replaced phone books in most homes. Resources like the member directory on the Chamber website are the new go-to for people looking for local businesses. Are you making the most of your member profile to raise awareness of your business? A complete member listing can entice more people to click into your profile to learn about your business, click the link to your website, send you an email or access a special offer to drive traffic to your organization.
A complete member listing can include:
- Contact information including contact name, phone, email, website, address
- Social media links to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Better Business Bureau, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Yelp and YouTube.
- A company logo.
- A virtual business card with tagline.
- A longer profile description.
- A gallery of photos from events, of completed projects, or employees.
- A special offer or coupon exclusively for website visitors. The “deal” feature lets you upload an image, a title and description of the deal and even include a QR code to make it easy for people to access a deal.
If you need inspiration, check out the listing for Bodywerks. It’s the most complete listing on the site.
You can update your account listing by logging into the site. If you’ve not logged in before, simply go to “Manage your account listing” under “Our Members” on the site’s navigation bar. Enter the email associated with your Chamber account and click “Request Password.” A password will be emailed to you. Enter that password into the log in box.
Manage Membership Renewal
In addition to completing your directory listing, you can also manage your Chamber membership by logging in. You can add a credit card to set your membership to auto-renew on your anniversary date annually, or you can also manually pay your membership with a credit card instead of mailing in a check each year.