Looking for a job? Check out the openings below.
Chamber members, have a job to post? Please submit the form at the bottom of this page.
REPORTS TO: President of the Chamber of Commerce
GENERAL FUNCTION: The Administrative Assistant is hired by and is responsible to the Chamber’s Board of Directors and is responsible for the day-to-day management of all Chamber functions and for carrying out policies and duties established by the Board through an annual program of action. SPECIFIC DUTIES: In accordance with Chamber bylaws, policies, and annual performance goals established by the Board of Directors, and with the appropriate delegation, the Administrative Assistant shall:
- Establish regular hours of operation each week;
- Establish administrative procedures (checklists) for office functions;
- Focus on maintaining current membership and identify/contact potential new members (maintain effective internal and external public relations);
- Attend and participate in (Chamber check-in table) all Chamber functions;
- Solicit member information for the Chamber event table;
- Assist in developing and maintaining an effective communications program responsive to membership needs;
- When requested, assist in education programs to advance the professional, technical, and managerial skills of the membership;
- When requested, assist in fundraising events;
- Utilize partnerships with other agencies as appropriate;
- Provide all necessary information and materials to inform the Board on appropriate issues, take detailed meeting minutes, and work with the President to develop the Agenda;
- Work with the Finance Director and accountant to develop accurate finances of the Chamber, including detailed deposit information, timely delivery of monthly financial reports to the board, and detailed administrative time;
- Research ways to improve member experience and offer recommendations to the President;
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Proficient with MS Office apps.
- Possess general knowledge of business practices, operations, and needs.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the Board of Directors, committees, members, governmental units, and the general public.
- A demonstrated commitment to and vision for the mission of the Chamber of Commerce.
- Portray professionalism and possess highly organized skill levels.
To Apply: Please email your resume to President@enmchamber.org
Auto Body Painter/Tech
Bodywerks has been proudly serving the metro area for over 35 years. The Auto Body Painter/Tech must communicate with clients, employer and other employees to plan and execute repair and painting jobs on a variety of vehicles, including cars, trucks and buses. At least two years of auto body painting and collision repair experience is required. Full and part-time hours are available. To apply, please send resume to: Dawn Weitzel, Bodywerks Auto Body Repair, 26106 Newton Circle, Elko New Market, MN 55020. For questions, email: email@example.com or call 612-834-5584.
Do you love working with people and want to make a difference in someone’s life? Golden Heart Senior Care Scott County is seeking CNAs in Scott County & surrounding areas for our growing company. Successful applicants will be responsible, dependable, caring and trustworthy to provide care for individuals needing home care. We are a 24/7 company, so shifts can be day, night or overnight, from a few hours each day to more. We offer competitive pay based on qualifications and experience.
Duties include but are not limited to companionship, personal care and home care including meal preparation, housekeeping, medication reminders, transportation to appointments or errands, and more.
Job Type: Full-time, part-time and occasional fill-in
Required licenses or certifications:
- First Aid
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)*
- Driver’s License
*If you don’t have your CNA, but feel this may be a good path for you, contact us and we can help you with training.
To be considered, please apply here www.goldenheartscottcounty.com
For more information, feel free to call Jodi at 952-484-8693 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Schmitty & Sons, a diverse, employee-owned transportation company, with over 60 years of experience, provides safe, reliable transportation. It’s currently hiring for:
- Get paid $$ to travel!
- 10- 40 hours per week, AM and/or PM rush hour route(s).
- Year round employment
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Paid Training
- Experience Pay
- Part time routes starting at $21 per hour including bonus
- Health, dental, vision
Full-time Diesel Technician/ Mechanic
Schmitty & Sons’ fleet maintenance program is the best in the industry. Its continual drive to provide quality service and maintenance begins with hiring quality, experienced diesel technicians. With a large inventory of parts and tools, repairs are made the right way, every time. It does not cut corners for its clients or its employees. Safety is its number one priority; it expects only the highest standard of work from its technicians and it continually strives to deliver the best in return.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- At least one year of previous experience as an automotive or diesel mechanic and/or schooling.
- Experience in using, repairing and installing:
- Mobile HVAC Systems
- Heavy duty suspension
- Air Brakes
- Electrical Systems
- ASE certifications
- Computer diagnostics
- Hard working, adaptable and ready to work with a team
Schmitty & Sons offers mechanics a variety of benefits, including :
- Competitive Pay
- Specialty tools
- Laptop computers
- Health Insurance
- Continued training
- Retirement Program with match
- Modern repair facilities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Shift bonus / incentives
Visit www.schmittyandsons.com to apply online or stop by to apply in person today. For questions, call 952-985-7506. Schmitty & Sons, 22750 Pillsbury Avenue, Lakeville, MN 55044