Startups, inventors and entrepreneurs based on Scott County are encouraged to enter the FAST-TRACK Business Challenge, a “Shark-Tank” style competition that benefits participants through:
- access to technical and financial resources to move your business to the next level
- a competition process that helps focus and organize your business ideas, develop a pitch for your business idea and receive valuable feedback on your product and process
- networking opportunities with potential advisers or investors, other startups and county resources
- increased visibility garnered through media coverage and social media promotions
- a potential to WIN:
- Cash prize(s) and professional services package(s).
- Mentoring opportunities with experienced industry leaders
- Access to business and financial planning resources
- Access to Class A shared office space and meeting facilities
Applications are being accepted through August 31, 2018. Learn more on the website and download the application form today.
The FAST-TRACK is a competition, hosted by Scott County’s First Stop Shop (FSS) and Technology Village in Prior Lake, for new and emerging businesses in Scott County. The goal is to assist entrepreneurs in putting their business ideas on the fast track to success, creating jobs and enhancing economic development in the county.